Reply by ALuPin November 14, 20032003-11-14
Hi,

I made the following declaration in my toplevel-file:

attribute preserve_signal : boolean;
attribute preserve_signal of l_data_to_send : signal is true;
attribute opt : string;
attribute opt of l_data_to_send : signal is "keep";

This is the VHDL declaration to preserve nodes when performing the
synthesis.
But when starting the simulation I get the error message:
"Ignored node in vector source file. Can't find corresponding
node name l_data_to_send in design.

What does go wrong?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards
Andres Vazquez

"Christos" <chris_saturnNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<boto95$6qb$1@sunnews.cern.ch>...
> Hi, > > Subroto Datta has already answered this to me, not so long ago. (Date: > 2003-10-09) > Search google groups for 'Quartus II simulation question' > Very clear answer. > > Hope it helps, > Christos > > Quartus II simulation question > "Vazquez" <andres.vazquez@gmx.de> wrote in message > news:eee19a7a.0311120747.55f699fb@posting.google.com... > > Hello, > > > > I made a simulation by the means of a vwf-file. > > > > If I want to see the simulation results of signals which are neither > > inputs nor output what do I have to do? > > > > Is there a difference between registered signals and combinatorical > > signals? > > > > Thanks a lot. > > > > Best regards > > > > A.Vazquez
Reply by Christos November 12, 20032003-11-12
Hi,

Subroto Datta has already answered this to me, not so long ago. (Date:
2003-10-09)
Search google groups for 'Quartus II simulation question'
Very clear answer.

Hope it helps,
Christos

Quartus II simulation question
"Vazquez" <andres.vazquez@gmx.de> wrote in message
> Hello, > > I made a simulation by the means of a vwf-file. > > If I want to see the simulation results of signals which are neither > inputs nor output what do I have to do? > > Is there a difference between registered signals and combinatorical > signals? > > Thanks a lot. > > Best regards > > A.Vazquez
Reply by Vazquez November 12, 20032003-11-12