Reply by John_H July 20, 20062006-07-20
For information on the DCM, please see the Virtex-II Pro users manual and
the Libraries Guide, both available in the documentation section of the
Xilinx website.

"junaidabidi" <junaidabidi@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi, > I using Xilinx System Generator tool and need to use DCM for Virtex-II > Pro board. But after searching on internet I could not find any > relevant material. Any kind of help will be highly appreciated. > > Junaid >
Reply by Vivek Menon July 20, 20062006-07-20
Hi Junaid,
You should probably use the Architecture Wizard to instantiate the DCM
for V2Pro.
Vivek

junaidabidi wrote:
> Hi, > I using Xilinx System Generator tool and need to use DCM for Virtex-II > Pro board. But after searching on internet I could not find any > relevant material. Any kind of help will be highly appreciated. > > Junaid
Reply by junaidabidi July 20, 20062006-07-20