Reply by MM September 6, 20072007-09-06
<rponsard@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1188988082.702740.278390@o80g2000hse.googlegroups.com...
> > is there any reason for edk 9.1 registration failure with linux (I use > the same id that successfully register edk on the same dual boot vista/ > ubuntu laptop ?)
I had a similar problem with my Kubuntu installation. I installed the original EDK9.1 OK, but when I tried to add SP2 it would refuse to take my ID no matter what I did... In the end I resolved the issue by running the Webupdate from inside of the EDK... /Mikhail
Reply by September 5, 20072007-09-05
Hi groups,