Reply by paris April 11, 20042004-04-11
hi!

i saw the "annotated" version and i loved it!, specially the "crosslinks" or
"hyperlinks" explaining what's the use or the definition of signals, etc.
How did you produce it?, is there a program or IDE for VHDL that helps you
write code that way? cause it's great!

"Konrad Eisele" <eiselekd@web.de> escribi&#4294967295; en el mensaje
> Open Source synthesizable Arm vhdl model: > > For those that are interested: > We have allocated a Opencores Project at: > http://www.opencores.org/projects.cgi/web/core_arm/overview > The source can be checked out via CVS or snapshots. > Meanwhile on sourceforge you can browse them too. Vhdl > files are annotated and nice to read. > http://skdec.sourceforge.net/build_html/vhdl/index.htm > Slowly but shurely we aproach a working verion. Indeed > very slowly.
Reply by Konrad Eisele April 10, 20042004-04-10