Reply by HT-Lab September 2, 20092009-09-02
It seems I am wrong :-( http://www.opensparc.net/fpga/index.html Hans www.ht-lab.com
> > Leon is a great core and you'll be hard pressed to find anything better, > > Hans > www.ht-lab.com > >
Reply by HT-Lab September 2, 20092009-09-02
"Dennis Yurichev" <dennis.yurichev@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi. > > Does anybody had any real success on running OpenSPARC core on Altera > Stratix II?
You might get more responses if you change OpenSparc to Leon, I looked at the OpenSparc code and build scripts years ago and found that this core is clearly marked for the ASIC/Cadence/Synopsys world rather than the FPGA world (it might have changed since then?). Leon is a great core and you'll be hard pressed to find anything better, Hans www.ht-lab.com
Reply by Dennis Yurichev August 31, 20092009-08-31