importing a design from maxplus2 to quartus II ver 3

Started by charles June 15, 2004
I am trying to importing a design from maxplus2 to quartus, and having
trouble for whole day.  I imported the .acf file without too much trouble,
and compiled it in quartus.  Well, I got this weird error saying that
LPM_DECODE's PIPELINE value has to be great 0 if clock is used.  But
PIPELINE parameter value does have a value of 1.  So I don't know why it is
doing that.  So I updated the symbol, and somehow it was fixed.  But for
some strange reason, the .sof target to a flex10k10a part just won't work.
The same design compiled under the maxplus2 works fine.  Am I missing
anything here.

Thank you very much!

Charles

Hi Charles,

  Can you try using Quartus II v 4.0? Either way please send me a zip of the
Max+Plus II project at sdatta@altera.com and we will definitely analyze the
problem regarding the PIPELINE parameter.

Subroto Datta
Altera Corp.