Where can i get "Quartus II Device Information for UNIX & Linux CD"

Started by Unknown May 18, 2006
Hi,

I am tring to install Altera Quartus II v6.0 under Debian 3.1.
During the install process, the install script ask me to insert the CD:
Quartus II Device Information for UNIX & Linux CD, but I searched
within the www.alter.com, I cannot find it.
Does anyone here has got the CD?

thanks.

Where did you get the first CD from to do the install? The second CD that is
being asked for is in the same box.

- Subroto Datta
Altera Corp.

<huymEmail@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi, > > I am tring to install Altera Quartus II v6.0 under Debian 3.1. > During the install process, the install script ask me to insert the CD: > Quartus II Device Information for UNIX & Linux CD, but I searched > within the www.alter.com, I cannot find it. > Does anyone here has got the CD? > > thanks. >
thank you.
I got it.