SDRAM Controller timing problem

Started by etrac January 7, 2004
Hi,

I think I have found the problem !!
In fact my fpga was generating too much Refresh commands, I had a
period of 1.6�s instead of 15.6�s.
I did this to make sure datas will be good, but the fact is that it is
not the right way !

Peter > I already have a feedback for my DCM block. Otherwise I think
it will not work. What I was trying to say is that I already saw loops
that were external to the fpga, in order to deskew the external wires
that go to the Sdram clock pin. But like Pierre-Olivier said, if we
have one period of latency there is not any delay issue, even at
133MHz.

So thank you all trying to help me it is so greate to have such
support when we are in trouble, so much interesting suggestions have
been said here, and fpgas are very capricious when we begin using them
(even if this time it was not its fault :)

Etrac.