cpld version?

Started by Unknown January 31, 2007
On 2007-02-01, <carshie> <> wrote:
>> 7 ns, Commercial grade. >> >> Changing the "10C" to "7C" in the illustration to match your part would > make >> the following text applicable: > > and where did you get the 10C from, did I say I have 10C ?
No, master, sorry, master. What is your next request??? -- Ben Jackson AD7GD <ben@ben.com> http://www.ben.com/
Maybe English is not your native language:
The little word "and" at the beginning of the sentence changes a
slightly pestering question to an obnoxious statement.
If you are as ignorant in this technology as you seem to be, it would
be wise to be more polite.
Any answer you get here from anybody is because we want to be helpful.
Keep that in mind!
Peter Alfke

From earlier, referring to the link http://www.xilinx.com/xlnx/xil_ans_display.jsp?iLanguageID=1&iCountryID=1&getPagePath=1067
>> Did you actually look at Solution2? >> > >> > You may not be using Virtex-4 but the rest of the lines appear verbatim >> > correct to your description. > > Well, if you believe that then you tell me, what is my propagation > delay time?
I asked if you looked at Solution2 for that Answer record. By the "I couldn't find it no matter *how* hard I looked tone in your response, I figured you had trouble connecting simple images and phrases with the information being conveyed. I thought that if I cut & pasted the quotes for the 10C value USED IN THE ILLUSTRATION IN THE ANSWER RECORD that you would obviously get confused. So I requoted the text to show the "7C" you have on your part. I only mentioned the "10C" to avoid having you say that the text I quoted wasn't in the Answer record. Additionally, the xc9536 data sheet on page 7 http://direct.xilinx.com/bvdocs/publications/ds064.pdf shows the device marking explicitly calling out the "Speed" number. You appear to not bother 1) read the data sheet, 2) read the answer record that was provided to you as a link, and/or 3) prefer to have everything handed to you in such an outrageously clear fashion that a third generation tropical island castaway would understand what the marking on the device meant. We helped. You returned, helpless. You complained. Have you considered herb farming for a career?
> No, master, sorry, master. What is your next request???
As per usual in this news group when people don't get their way they become cinical.
> > -- > Ben Jackson AD7GD > <ben@ben.com> > http://www.ben.com/
> Maybe English is not your native language: > The little word "and" at the beginning of the sentence changes a > slightly pestering question to an obnoxious statement. > If you are as ignorant in this technology as you seem to be, it would > be wise to be more polite.
You want me to be polite, going by this answer. My first language is none of your business, this remark could qualify you as something, I won't say to save you the embarassment.
> Any answer you get here from anybody is because we want to be helpful. > Keep that in mind! > Peter Alfke > > On Jan 31, 4:52 pm, <carshie> wrote: > > and where did you get the 10C from, did I say I have 10C ? > >
carshie wrote:
> > You want me to be polite, going by this answer. > My first language is none of your business, this > remark could qualify you as something, I won't say to save > you the embarassment. >
Just FYI: it qualifies him as someone whose first language wasn't English, making him particularly sensitive to the issues faced by those who try to communicate on this board with an excellent written word but who miss the more subtle meanings in these newsgroup communications and in technical documentation.
This group is filled with much expertise and most participants are MORE than
willing to help in anyway they can.  I've seen them give students answers to
their homework, and give engineers help with debugging and overcoming design
hurdles.   The only thing any of the aforementioned SME's expect is that
those posting questions would be polite, truthful, and professional.
There's a wealth of knowledge on this board that is made available to anyone
earnestly seeking answers.

There's an old proverb which says that "a wise man will hear, and will
increase learning, and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise
counsels".  You've done properly by contacting this group (wise counsel),
but unless you are willing to HEAR and listen to that wisdom you're nothing
more than a fool.

Here's a piece of advice: stay humble, don't react when filled with emotion,
and be willing to take criticism.