Nios II, ThreadX, NetX Anyone?

Started by PaulK October 23, 2007
Hi,

I'm looking for a very compact TCP/IP stack for the Nios II, and the
ThreadX/NetX combo seems to be, at least on paper, the smallest.  Anyone
using this combo?  How small are you able to build it, and with what
services?  How well does it work?  How is their support?

Thanks,
Paul

On 23 Okt., 15:28, "PaulK"
<paulspamdotkinzers...@quadtechworldspam.comspam> wrote:
> Hi, > > I'm looking for a very compact TCP/IP stack for the Nios II, and the > ThreadX/NetX combo seems to be, at least on paper, the smallest. Anyone > using this combo? How small are you able to build it, and with what > services? How well does it work? How is their support? > > Thanks, > Paul
could you please ask the very same question another 99 times?
Sorry, I had issues with my profile, which are now fixed.