RS232

Started by ECS.MSc.SOC August 7, 2011
Hi all

I am using Altera DE0 Cyclone III board.

I am confused about the RS232 connection in DE0 Cyclone II. my
question is that:

There are some connection in FPGA board related to the RS232. Dose it
mean that there is a transceiver in the DE0 board or I should connect
it to a tranceiver?

Regards
1) Download the manual here:- http://tinyurl.com/cannot-be-arsed 2) Turn to page 37 and read section 4.8 3) If you want further info on the ADM3202 then Google and search yourself. 4) Don't give up the day job. Phil