Altera subscriptions deleted?

Started by Jedi January 29, 2005
What happended to the susbcription information
if you log into your "mySupport" page at Altera?

Altera_ID and software subscription informations are gone!

rick
I just checked, and the Altera web site was down. Perhaps they are fixing the problem. Leon -- Leon Heller, G1HSM http://www.geocities.com/leon_heller
"Leon Heller" <leon_heller@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "Jedi" <me@aol.com> wrote in message news:GbIKd.68$2p.27@read3.inet.fi... >> What happended to the susbcription information >> if you log into your "mySupport" page at Altera? >> >> >> Altera_ID and software subscription informations are gone! > > I just checked, and the Altera web site was down. Perhaps they are fixing > the problem.
It's up agian but it didn't recognise my password. I got a new password (my user name was OK) and it seems OK now. Leon