RocketIO in 32-bit Mode

Started by Unknown February 10, 2005
Hi,

We are using RocketIO (1GHz Fibre Channel) in 32-bit mode in a
Virtex-II Pro 50.  We are using the CUSTOM_GT and believe that all the
attributes are set correctly.  The problem we are having is in our
simulations.  When data is received it seams that the Comma character
is mis-aligned.  According to the documention, this can happen and the
signal RXREALIGN will indicate when re-alignment of the data is
necessary.  However, we never see RXREALIGN go high in our simulations.
 Anyone had similar problems or got any ideas...

Thanks,
Jeff

Howdy Jeff, You've probably already seen this, and I'm probably not reading this correctly, but does http://www.xilinx.com/xlnx/xil_ans_display.jsp?getPagePath=14994 say that you can't do comma alignment in 32 bit mode? Good luck, Marc
"Marc Randolph" <mrand@my-deja.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > jneil@harris.com wrote: > > Hi,
> > signal RXREALIGN will indicate when re-alignment of the data is > > necessary. However, we never see RXREALIGN go high in our > simulations. > > Anyone had similar problems or got any ideas... > > Howdy Jeff, > > You've probably already seen this, and I'm probably not reading this > correctly, but does > http://www.xilinx.com/xlnx/xil_ans_display.jsp?getPagePath=14994 > say that you can't do comma alignment in 32 bit mode?
its not possible to align to 32 bit, thats for sure. but I think it should align to 16 bits that should work ?? Antti