Disabling Interrupts/Context switching in Xilkernel

Started by Ed February 9, 2007
Hi,

I looked through the Xilkernel documentation and Xilinx mentions a few
times about enabling and disabling interrupts and context switching.
I need to be able to do this but can't seem to find anywhere how to do
this.  Anyone know how?  I don't want to just enable and disable a
single interrupt.  I want to disable other threads from executing for
a very short duration and turn off all interrupts.  I am using a Power
PC on the Virtex 4 FX12 MM.

Thanks,
-Ed

You can use the functions provided by the Standalone BSP for this purpose.
Refer to the PPC exception handling section of the Standalone BSP docs.

- Vasanth