picoblaze C compiler download wanted

Started by Unknown April 13, 2007
not exactly the same question :
is there a picoblaze assembler for linux ?
wine & kcpsm3 fails with recent versions...

Francesco - who's the new provider you're moving too. I'd like to compare
them with a couple of others.

Hul

Francesco <francesco_poderico@yahoo.com> writes:
> I'm trying to move my domain from my old provider to a newone (cheap) > Don't know why ... but this operation seems impossible because my > hosting has expired before I ask to transfer my domain???
Once a domain is actually expired, you have to renew it with the original registrar before you can transfer to a new registrar. And after you renew it, I think you have to wait a while (30 days? 90 days?) before you can transfer it. I'm not sure why. The transfer will involve renewing it for an additional year.
On 28 Apr, 09:50, Eric Smith <e...@brouhaha.com> wrote:
> Francesco <francesco_poder...@yahoo.com> writes: > > I'm trying to move my domain from my old provider to a newone (cheap) > > Don't know why ... but this operation seems impossible because my > > hosting has expired before I ask to transfer my domain??? > > Once a domain is actually expired, you have to renew it with the > original registrar before you can transfer to a new registrar. > > And after you renew it, I think you have to wait a while (30 days? > 90 days?) before you can transfer it. I'm not sure why. > > The transfer will involve renewing it for an additional year.
Eric, I will create a new webdomain this week end. I will post in this forum the name of the domain
Any thoughts about merging this work with http://sourceforge.net/projects/sdcc/ to leverage maintainence and provide cross device protability for libraries, applications, and tools?