LVDS clock management

Started by vasile September 28, 2007
Hi,

I need a 1:8 (ok 1:10 is good too) differential LVDS clock driver with
clock bank enable (individual clk enabling option for every output)
and very good clock skew parameters. It seems there is an industrial
standard of serial programmable 1:10 LVDSin/LVDSout buffer (STLVD111
or PCK2111, etc) but I dislike the serial programming. I need one with
parallel enabling feature, being driven directly by the PCIe card
detect signal, like SN65LVDS108 (which can't be used for a PCIe clk
because of the huge skew). Unfortunately I didn't found any which met
the PCIe clk requirement.
Any clue appreciated.

thx,
Vasile

"vasile" <piclist9@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi, > > I need a 1:8 (ok 1:10 is good too) differential LVDS clock driver with > clock bank enable (individual clk enabling option for every output) > and very good clock skew parameters. It seems there is an industrial > standard of serial programmable 1:10 LVDSin/LVDSout buffer (STLVD111 > or PCK2111, etc) but I dislike the serial programming. I need one with > parallel enabling feature, being driven directly by the PCIe card > detect signal, like SN65LVDS108 (which can't be used for a PCIe clk > because of the huge skew). Unfortunately I didn't found any which met > the PCIe clk requirement. > Any clue appreciated. > > thx, > Vasile >
On Semiconductor has some simple ones. Bob