Regarding Xilinx tool

Started by vignesh_karthi July 9, 2008
 My name is vignesh.

 I am also new guy to Xilinx .. i want to know the following things...
please help me...

1. how can i create the *.ucf file using xilinx Tool ? (if you have
provide me )

2. how can i avoid the multicycle path and false path ? (if you have
provide me )

3. Do you have any basic user manual for xilinx tool ? (if you have
provide me )

Advanced Thanks to you...
"vignesh_karthi" <pvprabhuraj@gmail.com> wrote in message
> My name is vignesh. > > I am also new guy to Xilinx .. i want to know the following things... > please help me... > > 1. how can i create the *.ucf file using xilinx Tool ? (if you have > provide me ) > > 2. how can i avoid the multicycle path and false path ? (if you have > provide me ) > > 3. Do you have any basic user manual for xilinx tool ? (if you have > provide me ) > > > Advanced Thanks to you...
Hi Vignesh, In a Windows environment, follow this procedure. start -> All Programs -> Xilinx ISE -> Documentation -> Software manuals Look at the contraints guide and the Development system reference. I hope this has provided you Advanced Help. Syms. p.s. You might like to try this link to help you in future... http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html and more particularly... http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#rtfm
Hi Vignesh, Since you are just getting started, the videos at http://www.burched.com/freevideos.ag.php may help you. Many basic questions are covered. My "Single Top FPGA Tips" might also be helpful http://www.burched.com/fpgatoptips11.pdf Best regards, Tony Burch