Verilog examples???

Started by Amir Intisar April 11, 2005
Hello, does anyone know a good website that has examples of verilog
programs you can implement on FPGA's. I have implemented basic
programs that use the LED's, switches and push buttons. However,  I am
looking for verilog programs that can show me how to utilise the I/O
expansion sockets, VGA connector and the 7 segment digital
display.........Cheers !!!!!!!!!
The examples you are looking for would have to be specific to the board
you are using and you haven't told us that.

Derek

"DerekSimmons@FrontierNet.net" <DerekSimmons@FrontierNet.net> wrote in message news:<1113268524.450443.117240@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>...
> The examples you are looking for would have to be specific to the board > you are using and you haven't told us that. > > Derek
Ya, sorry about that. The board is a Xilinks Spartan - 3 XC3S200. Thanks!!
Have you looked on the xilinx site?