Programmimg Altera serial configuration devices

Started by Ben Popoola October 8, 2003
Hi,
    Does anyone have a schematic for the Altera byteblaster II cable or
has anyone developed a programmer for programming the ALtera EPCS1/4
family of serial configuration devices.

    I am designing a board and I want to design the programmer into the
system.

Regards
Ben

the schematics are on the Altera web site.

"Ben Popoola" <b.popoola@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Hi, > Does anyone have a schematic for the Altera byteblaster II cable or > has anyone developed a programmer for programming the ALtera EPCS1/4 > family of serial configuration devices. > > I am designing a board and I want to design the programmer into the > system. > > Regards > Ben >
Schematics (Protel) can be found on this site;

http://www.fuw.edu.pl/~gkasprow/

note that the schematics on the Altera website are for ByteblasterMV, not
ByteblasterII