did i miss edk 9.2

Started by u_st...@yahoo.de November 7, 2007
hi

just i quick question: did i miss edk 9.2?
there are some service packs for edk 9.2 on the xilinx web site but i
can't find edk 9.2 itself on the webpage...
it still says edk 9.1. i'm i missing something?

thanks

<u_stadler@yahoo.de> wrote in message
> hi > > just i quick question: did i miss edk 9.2? > there are some service packs for edk 9.2 on the xilinx web site but i > can't find edk 9.2 itself on the webpage... > it still says edk 9.1. i'm i missing something? >
It's been out for a few days now. I even received my copy in mail... However, I haven't checked the web site... /Mikhail
go to :

http://www.xilinx.com/xlnx/xil_sw_updates_home.jsp

then look at :

EDK (Platform Studio)
Integrated development environment containing tools to facilitate the
creation of your embedded platform
Current:
9.2i - Nov 2007
Learn more  |  Download

On Nov 7, 9:16 pm, Alain <no_spa2...@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> go to : > > http://www.xilinx.com/xlnx/xil_sw_updates_home.jsp > > then look at : > > EDK (Platform Studio) > Integrated development environment containing tools to facilitate the > creation of your embedded platform > Current: > 9.2i - Nov 2007 > Learn more | Download
I just installed EDK 9.2i. You can read more in my blog: http://svenand.blogdrive.com/archive/89.html Sven
Hi,

Does someone has the serial number for EDK 9.2i?
satih82@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi, > > Does someone has the serial number for EDK 9.2i?
Yes. I'm sure any of Xilinx's distributors (Avnet, NuHorizons, etc) would be happy to provide one to you as well. :-) ken